Conditions of use of submersible pumps for fountain pumps
- By:Gujarati Trade
It is very important to choose the submersible pump of the fountain water pump before use. The model of the water pump should be selected according to the actual situation of the water source, the working time and the pump water volume and other requirements. Here's how to use a submersible pump.
1. Environmental requirements for the use of submersible pumps for fountain pumps
1. There is a safe and reliable power supply.
2. The drop between the outlet pipe and the water surface of the pool should be smaller than the lift.
3. Choose a relatively clean water source.
Second, the start of the submersible pump of the fountain water pump
1. Submersible pumps below 11 kW are allowed to start directly. Submersible pumps above 13 kW should be equipped with a decompression starting cabinet. To protect the safe operation of submersible pumps.
2. In order to avoid the submersible pump rotor from going up instantaneously and reduce the start-up load. When the submersible pump is started, the outlet valve stroke should be closed to 3/4. (Leave a 1/4 air gap. To deflate) Slowly open after starting to discharge water. To the water pump operating point control in the appropriate position.
3. After starting up and starting to run. Monitoring and observation of water level changes should be strengthened. Ensure that the submersible pump is operating within the operating range. After the submersible pump runs smoothly, it can be put into formal operation.
4. Five hours after the submersible pump is put into operation for the first time. Shut down and measure thermal insulation resistance quickly. Its value is not less than 0.5m. to continue to use.
3. Operation of the submersible pump of the fountain water pump
1. The submersible pump of the fountain pump should work at the design point. At this time, the axial force is moderate. The fountain special pump research found that the pump efficiency is high when working at the design point. Economical and reliable.
2. The submersible pump of the fountain pump should be fully inspected every 8 hours of operation. Whether the various instruments have changed. Whether the circuit node is hot. Whether the sound is normal. Whether the normal working current is greater than the rated value of the motor nameplate.